Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cleaning up the dust

After neglecting my blog for so long I'm back!.  Dunno why I just stopped writing but I guess I just got lazy and have just been using my twitter for all the small talk.  With summer approaching and so many great games played within the past 6 months or so since I've stopped, I figured I should start writing up stuff again.  I'll be trying to post so impressions or reviews with the games I've played as well as some interesting news/topics I'd like to comment about.

Next month I'll be heading down to Anime Expo in Los Angeles for my 6th year and will write about some stuff that I'll see.  For now I'll try and post some stuff I've done recently regarding my gaming life and maybe some anime(which is a topic I've never really blogged about much).

No comments:

Post a Comment